Committed to Leading Through Service
At Gaskins, leadership is more than just effective management. Our senior team stays involved and engaged, mentoring and supervising every project. The result is meaningful, positive relationships with each other and with our clients.
“I really appreciate the leadership of Gaskins. It is not often that you receive both quality service and a personal relationship together. I think that is why Gaskins has such a great reputation and long-term clients. They put energy into the project and into their people, which always benefits their clients.” —Jeremie Kubicek, Co-Founder/CEO, GiANT Worldwide
President and CEO
- Born in Marietta, GA, graduated valedictorian from McEachern High School.
- Attended the Georgia Institute of Technology, earning B.S. in Industrial Engineering with honors. Brandon worked on survey crews for Johnny Gaskins during summers in high school and college.
- Played baseball for Georgia Tech, member of the team that was runner-up in the 1994 College World Series.
- Joined Gaskins in 2000 as Director of Operations. Improved process implementation, developed organizational structure, and established many new systems. Transformed Gaskins into a growth-oriented, professional firm.
- Promoted to COO in 2002, became President/CEO in 2006, and acquired the company from founder, Johnny Gaskins, in 2010.
Read MoreThrough his role at Gaskins, Brandon serves on the Cobb County Community Development Advisory Committee and has been very active with the Cobb Chamber. He is a graduate of Leadership Cobb, class of 2005, and served in several board roles with LCAA from 2008-2016, including president in 2015. In 2009, he was named as one of “Cobb County’s Top 20 under 40.”Outside of his role at Gaskins, Brandon also owns a construction management company, called Integrity Construction Management. Brandon has a passion for business, investing in community, and specifically adding value to other leaders. Brandon’s involvement in the Cobb County Community has ranged from helping launch Stonebridge Church in Marietta in 2006 to helping establish Marietta WorkMatters in 2010 with a group of other Marietta business owners. Through his affiliation with GiANT Worldwide, he serves multiple leaders and companies providing leadership development and coaching across the nation. He is married to his sweetheart, Nancy, and has 4 kids. He enjoys leadership development, traveling with family and friends, and playing golf.
Chuck Davis, PE
Director of Engineering
- Member of the Gaskins team since April 2011.
- Previously Deputy Director of Public Works and Stormwater Engineer for the City of Dunwoody.
- 20 years of experience, including project design and management for several engineering firms and local land development companies.
- Received a B.S. in Civil Engineering Technology from Southern Polytechnic State University (now Kennesaw State University).
- Specializes in hydrologic modeling, roadway design, erosion control, and infrastructure design.
Chris Evans, RLS
Director of Surveying
- Member of the Gaskins team since 1991.
- Registered Licensed Surveyor since 1999.
- Has managed hundreds of projects ranging in size from less than one acre to more than 2,700-lot subdivisions.
- Received a B.S. in Surveying and Mapping from Southern Polytechnic Institute.
- Has vast experience in field topography, ALTA surveys, ground control, as-builts, flood certificates, renovation projects, roads, and wetland locations.
- Specializes in single and multi-family residential subdivisions, project management, corridor and boundary surveys, construction staking, commercial, municipal, and private sanitary sewer lift stations, and municipal and private sanitary sewer outfalls.
David Stuart, PE
Director of Operations
- Distinguished career focused on the efficient operational management of solid waste disposal facilities, the people who work there, and the equipment necessary for the operation.
- In previous roles, he was responsible for as many as 21 landfills and 19 transfer stations across the Southeastern U.S.
- Skilled in managing the design, permitting, construction, and operations of greenfill sites, horizontal and vertical landfill expansions, and landfill gas extraction.
- Additional expertise in permit and construction level grading, drainage, erosion control, infrastructure, and utility plans.
- Earned a B.S. in Civil Engineering Technology from Southern Polytechnic State University (now Kennesaw State University) and an MBA from Kennesaw State University.
Aaron Wadley, PE
Lawrenceville Branch Manager
- Seasoned project manager with a broad background in infrastructure, streetscape, and site development.
- A strong communicator who builds relationships with people in all roles for successful project completion.
- Previously served as Senior Project Manager with the City of Alpharetta where he managed extensive teams of employees, freelancers, and suppliers.
- Managed projects for the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) and closed $2.2 Million in new contracts in a single 12-month period.
- Previously served the City of Covington as its Director of Transportation & Public Works.
Earned a B.S. in Civil Engineering at Southern Polytechnic State University and completed the Management Development Program at the Carl Vinson Institute of Government, University of Georgia, 2015/2016.
Don Singer, PE
Canton Branch Manager
- Experienced Project Manager with a focus on residential land development.
- Skilled with designs including storm water management, hydrology, and roadway, storm and sanitary sewer, as well as erosion and sediment control.
- Experienced in conducting geotechnical explorations, construction materials testing and inspection, and the monitoring of the installation of geo-piers, vibro-piers, and helical piers.
- Earned a B.S. in Civil Engineering Technology from Georgia Southern University.
- Master of Science, Civil Engineering from Clemson University.
Matthew L. Donald
Director of Construction, Integrity Construction Management
- Has worked in the geotechnical, environmental, and construction management fields for over a decade.
- Deeply experienced in soil analysis, Construction Quality Assurance (CQA), and Construction Quality Control (CQC).
- Specializes in construction management, hydrologic modeling, roadway design, and erosion control.
- Landfill management skills include oversight, drainage, certification reports, data management, and timely, accurate reporting.
- Received a B.S. in Construction Management from Southern Polytechnic State University (now Kennesaw State University).
Expertise that Powers Growth
To produce the highly professional work we deliver at Gaskins, we depend on the experience our employees bring to every task and their unique expertise.